Tuesday 5 May 2015

Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site - Webmasters


Most Nigerians are always guilty of this..
• They think they are doing you a very BIG Favour....
- Sometimes tho embarassed


• So you would now make money from my credits and Megabytes abi
- grin

•Ohh big boy/girl by now you now have Seun and Linda ikeji 's phone number.. Even Mark's personal email address
- Yes i even have Google.com login password
grin

• So how would you settle me when i drag traffic to your site. With my personality ..
- I would dance break Dance on your wedding day grin

• So how much exactely are you making from me especially when i drop comments..
- undecided 50dollars per letter

• So how much are you recieving from Mtn (Network providers) monthly
- 10 Megabytes monthly smiley

• No, i wou'nt log in , you would hack my Email account... angry

• No; it would drain my Megabyte unlike Linda Ikeji blog..

• Hmmm, even Stephen has a blog, i must open mine.. undecided

•Mtechew see as i am helping another person make Money..
- Sorry i didnt even know you are a user.. cool

• If i must share my articles in your site, you must write my full name,Email adress, phone number,my Facebook ID,twitter ID, Instagram ID, if possible my house adress..
- No iyaf not finish your back account details Nko? grin

Feel free to add yours.
Written by :
Fabdedon


http://www.nairaland.com/2294912/mentality-nigerians-when-ask-visit

No comments:

Post a Comment