Thursday 7 May 2015

No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( - Family


Im a regular contributor here on Nairaland but have had to create a new profile for the sake of being anonymous

Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos - Politics


My problem is that all my life I've struggled to make or maintain female friendships due to one reason or another. Distance, change of location, falling out/unresolved conflict, jealousy, fake friends etc.. It's something I'm ashamed of and I often feel sad that I don't have my clique of friends especially now that I'm about getting married. It saddens me that at this time of my life where I'm supposed to be joyous and be surrounded by girlfriends helping me with wedding preparations, choosing a dress etc, I have no one to call on. I've had to shop for my dress alone which was quite a depressing experience. Everytime my parents or aunties ask of my friends I come up with one story or another or just change the topic completely.

Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos - Politics


My fiancée is very much aware of my lack of friends but he's not bothered by it at all. I'm in my early/mid twenties and I feel so saddened to see other girls my age with lots of girlfriends. I have a big family however most of my cousins are male.

How do I go about doing my wedding with no bridesmaids whatsoever! It'll be such a mortifying experience for my wedding guests and family members to notice I have no friends.
What do I do about this?
I'd appreciate matured responses pls.

EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer - Crime

Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos - Politics

Judge This Case - Family


Is Abortion Right In This Instance? - Religion

No comments:

Post a Comment