Sunday 3 May 2015

Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise - Politics

And in the spirit of remembering those who moulded our very lives, I ran into this old man in Daura, Katsina State. Take a very good look at him. He doesn’t know how old he is but he has a memory that will make a young man green with envy.

Grandma Sells 2-day Old Grandchild For N300,000 - Crime

Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) - Sports

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa - Culture




Please, Meet Alhaji Kasimu Adamu. He taught Nigeria’s president – elect, Muhammad Buhari in primary school. Standing tall, very eloquent, doesn’t need reading glasses, sits and rises without assistance, he shared fond memories of his teaching days, and Oh, did he share them with so much precision! While he was talking, I took note of his dentition. His teeth are still intact. Wao! And when I asked him how strong he was, he did some muscle- flexing, got up and sat down and told me he was okay.

Reasons Why Nigerians Love Cms, Plugins And Frameworks A Lot - Webmasters


4 Embarasing Mistakes That Led To Nokia Downfall - Phones


Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m - Crime


Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together - Religion


I asked him what the secret of his longevity was and he told me he doesn’t harbour hurts or malice. He said he forgives easily and obeys the commandments of God.
After our interview, he walked me to my car and even offered me a N100 (one hundred naira) note which I politely turned down. We took these pictures and his is one encounter I’m going to cherish for the rest of my life.






Source:
www.larascopy.com/meet-alhaji-kasimu-adamu-general-buharis-teacher/

No comments:

Post a Comment