Monday 4 May 2015

Mrs Nkiru's Weight Loss Story With Calorad

Story as told by Calorad user, Mrs Nkiru. Read below...
Before I started using Calorad I was UK size 24. My bust was 54 inches, my waist was 46 inches and my weight was 100 kg. I had really let myself go. I started doing my research about the easiest, safest and effective way to lose weight without too much wahala, and the result that kept appearing was Calorad. I immediately bought my first bottle.



Mrs Nkiru before Calorad
After I took my first glass I thought I had made a mistake because I expected it to have a very powerful taste, the taste was almost tasteless; I never believed that something with such a very light taste could have an effect on my weight. What I did was I brought out one of my shirts that I couldn’t fit into and every weekend I would try the shirt and I asked my daughter to take pictures of my body every Saturday morning. 

Amazingly I noticed that my stomach which was folded have began to spread out. Aside from those changes in the pictures, I also noticed that my craving for food had really reduced. I ate only when necessary, and I was having a better sleep at night. All these are written in the leaflet and they are true. 
By the time I had taken my third bottle, I could fit into those shirts and people have started commenting on my looks.


Mrs Nkiru After her Third Calorad bottle
I never loved wearing gowns before now because of my big tummy, but recently I have been shopping for gowns and I love the way I look in them. Although I have taken three bottles, I am on the fourth bottle and I wish to continue by God’s grace. I have stretch marks and they are gradually disappearing after my third bottle of Calorad, this is because of the collagen content of the product.
 My bust is now 48 inches, my waist is 42, and my abdomen was 44 inches now it is 40, my hip is now 44 and my weight is 90kg. My dress size is back to UK size 18 and am thrilled.
 I am Mrs. Nworsu Nkiru and I am on Calorad. 
Watch our new Calorad commercial on our page:facebook.com/CaloradNigeria and win a discount prize this May Day Week Only!! Watch now and call 08185400000 and 08183200000 to redeem your discount.
For more enquiries and order contact us on;
Telephone: 0700CALORAD, 08185400000, 08183200000
Twitter: @caloradng
Online purchase: jumia.com, kaymu .com and konga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment