Sunday 3 May 2015

Wow! Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food - Family


My wife says I should be greeting her each time I finish eating, if not for anything but for the sake that she take her time prepare the food and serve me. She says that she deserves a greeting from me.

I said okay, just that it is not part of our culture and I don't think I will be keep up greeting her each time she gives me food.


Royal baby: Family members visit new princess

Nepal quake: US aid planes arrive in Kathmandu

Mediterranean migrant crisis: Thousands of migrants rescued at sea


It is not that greeting her will reduce anything from me but the issue is that I don't usually remember this greeting after eating because it is not part of me, although I do greet sometimes for peace to reign, but the way she reminds me of this greeting of a thing gets me angry, as if it is mandatory or something to the extent that sometimes we've had issues because of it.

Venezuelan TV presenter strips naked during report on Cristiano Ronaldo

A Nigerian couple & an entitled friend. The story that's got Nigerian twitter talking

Maheeda shares sexy new photos


So daddies and mummies in the house, do you greet your wife after she has given you food? Or do your husband greet you after eating? If yes is it a mandate or just for fun?

Please let me remind you that this is not the issue of been a breadwinner or not. I beg you to forgive my long story and wrong grammer for I am not a grammerian.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.nairaland.com/2286781/wife-insisted-greet-after-she

No comments:

Post a Comment